When i tried to learn the guitar, I always had the problem of too many fingers for too few strings. So I planned to get rid of them (strings, not fingers!). The result is a perfectly playable instrument, that is technically an arpeggiator, that sounds like a guitar.
You can choose from up to 11 strumming or picking patterns per song with your right hand, and up to 9 chords per song with your left hand, each one with only a single finger.
- an OLED Display that shows you the actual settings you chose for a song
- knobs for speed, volume and "raking"
- an SD-Card reader for your song library
- an USB-Port for programming and power supply
- a separate power jack
- a compartement for a 9V battery (for usage in the woods by the fireside)
A Technical overview of the project